gora-dev mailing list archives

From gabriela ortiz <arqgabyor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outreachy 2020-2021 - Neo4j - Weekly reports.
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:12:13 GMT
Hi

I wanted to inform the tasks I worked on this week: Dec 26 - Dec 31

* Develop the Datastore methods: getSchemaName, createSchema, deleteSchema,
schemaExists
* Enable tests in Neo4jStoreTest : testCreateSchema ,  testSchemaExists
* Enhance the implementation of the connection to the backend.
* Write a blog about my project.

You can find my code in my branch:

https://github.com/mgov88/gora/tree/GORA-663

Best Regards,
Gaby

El mié, 30 de dic. de 2020 a la(s) 13:28, John Mora (jhnmora000@gmail.com)
escribió:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for your report.
>
> The Utils package is specific for each datastore; it is not mandatory. You
> can move some code there to improve the readability of the core classes of
> the datastore but it is up to you.
>
> I could not find your last changes in your branch in github, please make
> sure to push the commits, so I can review the code.
>
> Cheers,
> John
>

> El mar, 29 dic 2020 a las 1:03, gabriela ortiz (<arqgabyortiz@gmail.com>)
> escribió:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I wanted to inform the tasks I worked on this week: Dec 19 - Dec 25
>>
>> * I developed a GoraTestDriver for Neo4j using GenericContainer from the
>> Test Containers library
>> * I developed the initialize method from Neo4jStore to establish
>> connection to the backend (Neo4j)
>> * I developed a XSD validation file for the XML mapping
>>
>> I have a question, I realized that some Datastores have 'utils' packages
>> in the code, are they obligatory? What kind of code should go in them?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Gaby
>>

>> El lun, 21 de dic. de 2020 a la(s) 15:45, gabriela ortiz (
>> arqgabyortiz@gmail.com) escribió:
>>
>>> Hi John

>>> Thanks you for your comments,

>>> I agree I will change that

>>> I put that hard coded because I had an error because the Datastore
>>> methods are not yet implemented, but I will change that.

>>> yes, I am using this class to temporary test my code, you are right I
>>> will remove it from github.
>>>
>>> Thanks you for your feedback.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Gaby