gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John McGibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Pull request hackathon
Date Fri, 07 May 2021 18:01:20 GMT
Hi dev@,
I was taking a look at the Gora pull requests.
Firsly, let me say how encouraged I am by all of the new modules... this is really neat! A
lot of hard work has gone into producing these results.
There are quite a few open pull requests. With that in mind, I wondered if anyone would be
interested having a virtual hackathon of sorts where we could openly review the open pull
requests one at a time and determine what needs to be done to get them into master branch.
Is anyone interested in this? I so, can do a Doodle poll for availability.
Thanks
lewismc