From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.4.1-alpha
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:36:33 GMT

+1

Thank you Nanda the enormous work to make this release happen.

  * GPG Signatures are fine
  * SHA512 signatures are fine
  * Can be built from the source package (in isolated environment
without cached hadoop/ozone artifacts)
  * Started the pseudo cluster with `compose/ozone`
  * Executed FULL smoke-test suite (`cd compose && ./test-all.sh`) ALL
passed except some intermittent issues:
    * kinit step was failed due to timeout but after that all the secure
testss are passed. I think my laptop was too slow... + I had other CPU
sensitive tasks in the mean time
  * Tested to create apache/hadoop-ozone:0.4.1 image
      * Using hadoop-docker-ozone/Dockerfile [1]
      * Started single, one node cluster + tested with AWS cli
(REDUCED_REDUNDANCY) (`docker run elek/ozone:test`)
      * Started pseudo cluster (`docker run elek/ozone:test cat
docker-compose.yaml && docker run elek/ozone:test cat docker-config`)
  * Tested with kubernetes:
    * Used the image which is created earlier
    * Replaced the images under kubernetes/examples/minikube
    * Started with kubectl `kubectl apply -f` to k3s (3!) cluster
    * Tested with `ozone sh` commands (put/get keys)

Marton

[1]:
```
docker build --build-arg