hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Muralikrishna Dmmkr <muralikrishna.dm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop 3.3.1 release
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2021 03:51:59 GMT
Hi Brahma,

I have missed out mentioning about the IPV6 feature in the last mail,
Support for IPV6 has been in development since 2015 and We have done a good
amount of testing at our organisation, the feature is stable and used by
our customers extensively in the last one year. I think it is a good time
to add the IPV6 support to 3.3.1.

Thanks
D M Murali Krishna Reddy

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 9:13 AM Muralikrishna Dmmkr <
muralikrishna.dmmkr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brahma,
>
> Can we have this new feature "YARN Registry based AM discovery with retry
> and in-flight task persistent via JHS" in the upcoming 3.1.1 release. I
> have also attached a test-report in the below jira.

> Thanks,
> D M Murali Krishna Reddy
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:11 AM Brahma Reddy Battula <brahma@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bilwa,
>>
>> I have commented on the jira's you mentioned. Based on the stability we
>> can
>> plan this.But needs to be merged ASAP.
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 5:20 PM bilwa st <stbilwa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Brahma,
>> >
>> > Can we have below features in 3.3.1 release? We have been using these
>> > features for a long time. They are stable and tested in bigger clusters.
>> >
>> > 1. Container reuse -
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-6749
>> > 2. Speculative attempts should not run on the same node -
>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-7169
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Bilwa

>> where we

>> weichiu@apache.org

>> we've
>> >> > > > > >

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=project%20in%20(HDFS%2C%20HADOOP%2C%20YARN%2C%20MAPREDUCE)%20and%20fixVersion%20in%20(3.3.1)%20and%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=project%20in%20(HDFS%2C%20HADOOP%2C%20YARN%2C%20MAPREDUCE)%20AND%20cf%5B12310320%5D%20in%20(3.3.1)%20AND%20status%20not%20in%20(Resolved)%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

RM?

ARM build