hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] hadoop-thirdparty 1.1.0-RC0
Date Thu, 13 May 2021 11:54:35 GMT
Hello my fellow Hadoop developers,

I am putting together the first release candidate (RC0) for
Hadoop-thirdparty 1.1.0. This is going to be consumed by the upcoming
Hadoop 3.3.1 release.

The RC is available at:
https://people.apache.org/~weichiu/hadoop-thirdparty-1.1.0-RC0/
The RC tag in github is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-thirdparty/tree/release-1.1.0-RC0
The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1309/

You can find my public key at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS or
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/weichiu.asc

Please try the release and vote. The vote will run for 5 days until
2021/05/19 at 00:00 CST.

Note: Our post commit automation builds the code, and pushes the SNAPSHOT
artifacts to central Maven, which is consumed by Hadoop trunk and
branch-3.3, so it is a good validation that things are working properly in
hadoop-thirdparty.

Thanks,
Wei-Chiu