hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Ayush Saxena <ayush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yetus unable to build YARN / HADOOP for any patch
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2021 13:01:33 GMT
Yeps, something is broken since last week. I tried a bunch of things on HDFS-PreCommit this
weekend, kept on solving issues one after the other.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-17787?focusedCommentId=17374212&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17374212

First it was the hadoop.sh path was coming wrong, I fixed it, post that it wasn’t able to
download the patch, added jira as plugin, then the curl started failing with 22 error code,
the hadoop ci creds were being rejected. I changed it to Hudson for trying, it downloaded
the patch successfully. Post that it started giving error :

Unprocessed flag(s): --brief-report-file --html-report-file --mvn-custom-repos  --shelldocs
--mvn-javadoc-goals --mvn-custom-repos-dir

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/664/console

Here I left it. Not sure what broke it and whether INFRA folks would help us on this. The
errors are coming from our scripts.

But we need to fix it somehow. Do let me know if anyone has any pointers to any recent change
which might affect us.

-Ayush