hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ramasubramanian Narayanan <ramasubramanian.naraya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Indexing columns in HBASE
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 17:07:40 GMT
Hi,

The read pattern differs from each application..

Is the  below approach fine?

Create one HBASE table with a unique rowkey and put all 200 columns into
it...

create mutiple small HBASE tables where it has the read access pattern
columns and the rowkey it is mapped to the master table...

e.g.
*Master Table :*
MasterRowkey
Field1