hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Armaselu, Cristian" <carmas...@epsilon.com>
Subject RE: hbase is not deleting the cell when a Put with a KeyValue, KeyValue.Type.Delete is submitted
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:24:07 GMT
Yeah I see that but it will not help with HTable.checkAndPut()

Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew.purtell@gmail.com [mailto:andrew.purtell@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Purtell
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:16 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: hbase is not deleting the cell when a Put with a KeyValue, KeyValue.Type.Delete
is submitted

See also the latest comment on the JIRA. :-)

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:13 PM,
​​

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.