hbase-user mailing list archives

From mukund murrali <mukundmurra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HConnection thread waiting on blocking queue indefinitely
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:30:20 GMT
Hi

In our case there at that instance when the client thread stalled, there
was a hbase:meta region split happening. So what went wrong? If there is a
split why should hconnection thread stall? Since we changed the client
configuration caused this? I am once again specifying our client related
changes we did

hbase.client.retries.number => 5
zookeeper.recovery.retry => 0
zookeeper.session.timeout => 1000
zookeeper.recovery.retry.
intervalmilli => 1
hbase.rpc.timeout => 30000.

Is zk timeout too low?

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:37 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <