hbase-user mailing list archives

From Samir Ahmic <ahmic.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RegionServer Shutdown
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:02:02 GMT
OK then it is something related to how classes are loaded in case you start
hbase with start-hbase.sh script.  start-hbase.sh script i using ssh for
starting hbase daemons if you are running hbase in distributed mode (this
is case in pseudo-distributed mode to) so i'm suggesting that you check
your ssh config and check what env variables are loaded when you make ssh
connection. Here is doc on hbase pseudo-distributed mode  :
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#quickstart_pseudo

Best Regards
Samir