hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Young <breath...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase checkAndPut for null or greater or equal.
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:43:26 GMT
Hi,

I need to have a checkandput operation for the following condition:

1: null
2: with value less than specified value.

I know it has two versions for checkandput and I can implement either
condition with one of requests. But I don't know how I can check both
conditions with one atomic call.

Thanks in advance!

James

boolean*checkAndPut
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HTable.html#checkAndPut(byte[],%20byte[],%20byte[],%20byte[],%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put)>*(byte[]
row,
byte[] family, byte[] qualifier, byte[] value, Put
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Put.html>
 put)
Atomically checks if a row/family/qualifier value matches the expected
value.
boolean*checkAndPut
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HTable.html#checkAndPut(byte[],%20byte[],%20byte[],%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.CompareFilter.CompareOp,%20byte[],%20org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put)>*(byte[]
row,
byte[] family, byte[] qualifier, CompareFilter.CompareOp
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/CompareFilter.CompareOp.html>
compareOp,