hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject How to increase scan speed in Hbase
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:36:57 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache Hbase and I am using hbase-0.98.13 and I have created a
table sample with column family sample_family. And I have loaded the output
from pig script to hbase table. when I try to scan the table based on one
of the column in column family it takes more than 2 minutes.

Here is the query

scan 'sample',
{FILTER=>"SingleColumnValueFilter('sample_family','id',=,'binary:1000')"}
Can any one tell me how to bring this process in one or two seconds?

I have searched and most of the sites suggest me to change the default
value of hbase.client.scanner.caching property and I have changed it too
but there is no change in performance.
Is there any configuration changes to be made for this? Can any one help me
in this?

Regards,
Rajeshkumar J