hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject HBaseConAsia2018 successfully held
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 06:54:11 GMT
Dear all,

As chairman of the conference, I'm glad to announce the success of
HBaseConAsia2018 (Aug. 17th, Beijing, China). There were totally 494
attendees at scene and 14796 views from live broadcast. Shared are part of
the pictures and more coming, slides and videos will be uploaded later
(will use another thread for notification when it's ready).
 HBaseConAsia2018_Pictures
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eGuNI029a78s_BdH37VsSr4uOalyLi5O>
Please also allow me to express my great thanks to all PC members (both
community PC and Alibaba local PC). We wouldn't have made it without your
help!

Just let us know if you have any suggestions about the conference, and
let's expect the next year!

Best Regards,
Yu