hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Singhal <ankitsingha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get rowkey with largest number of versions
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2018 18:53:30 GMT
I don't think so if there is any direct way.
You may need to do a raw scan of a full table and count the number of
versions of a column returned for each row to calculate the max. (you can
optimize this with custom coprocessor by returning a single row key having
the largest versions of a column through each regionserver and at client
select max out of all results)