hbase-user mailing list archives

From Preetika Agarwal <preetika.agar...@sirionlabs.com>
Subject Hbase setup configuration in a cluster
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:59:24 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup HBase in fully distributed mode in a 3 node cluster. I am unable to start
the HMaster on my master server. I have attached all the logs in the following stackoverflow
question. Please help me identify the error.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51890481/hbase-setup-configuration-hmaster-is-not-running

[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51890481/hbase-setup-configuration-hmaster-is-not-running>

Hbase setup configuration: HMaster is not running<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51890481/hbase-setup-configuration-hmaster-is-not-running>
stackoverflow.com
I am trying to setup HBase in a fully distributed mode: consisting of 1 master and 2 region
servers. I have set HBASE_MANAGES_ZK = true in hbase-env.sh. The hadoop cluster is running
on the cluster...

Thanks,

Preetika

Disclaimer: This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this communication is prohibited. If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete this communication without copying. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing, etc. of this email or any action taken
in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. SirionLabs does not
accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with
the communication. Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachment.