hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] No more release branches for 1.x, release from branch-1 directly
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 01:35:38 GMT
Yeah, for branch-1 it is no longer a development branch. Every change is
going to be maintenance related. No, I don't expect 1.5 to be the last
minor release line for 1.x. Maybe? Maybe not. In theory we could treat
branch-2 the same. Master is the only development branch. That is not my
proposal, though. I'm only concerned with RM activities related to
branch-1.

--
Best regards,
Andrew