httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE : [users@httpd] Problems building apache on Solaris 8
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:01:52 GMT

--- "ROTH, MARK, ATTSI" <mr3944@att.com> a écrit :
> Building apache on Solaris 8. *Very* basic box, gcc
> 3.2.x is installed
> (as is libiconv, and libiwhatsit, and, and, and,
> that the guy who built
> the box did *not* install....) I've been trying to
> build 2.2.2. It
> worked fine on the Solaris 10 box in our lab, but on
> this 8 box fails,
> with "Warning: inter-library dependencies are not
> known to be
> supported...."

I worked a long time w/ a quite unpatched Solaris 8
box (until its system disk died), and I never got this
error. Last build was w/ 2.0.xx and php4.

Have you tried to use the latest gcc and libtool
(especially libtool) ?

Bye

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.