I see it is logging all the failed checks to the normalĀ /var/log/httpd/error_log as well. No other server is doing this though, and I have the same config on each server. All the other servers do not log the OpenVAS scans, but this one does. That is the really confusing part. I even went as far as yum remove httpdl; yum install httpd and then re-entered the CustomLog configs. Still happens though.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Daniel Bray <dbray925@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried a few things to fix this issue, but so far nothing is working.
> This is very confusing. Any suggestions?

Likely that 400 error aborts processing before SetEnvIf has a chance
to run and set the variable.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com