httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Mailing <daniel-mail...@miclub.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] How can I detect if SSLEngine is ON?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:47:47 GMT
From: Jason Brooks [mailto:jason.brooks@eroi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 October 2017 12:13 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] How can I detect if SSLEngine is ON?

>Hello,
>
>I am using virtualmin to run my site, and there is no method to set an apache template
separately for an ssl site.  that i am aware of.  I am asking them this right now.

>Independently, my question to this list is “in the apache configuration, how do I tell
if SSLEngine is set to ON”.  I know how to determine if mod_ssl is loaded: that is not what
I want here: I want to detect if the ssl-engine has been turned on in a particular virtual
host.

If you have shell access to the server try using grep.
grep -r SSLEngine /etc/httpd/