httpd-users mailing list archives

From Victor Engle <victor.en...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ProxyPass ordering
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:04:33 GMT
I have a site where multiple locations are mapped to different Proxy
balancers named balancer1, balancer2, balancer3 etc. One of the locations
mapped is root, "/", and according to the documentation, if that ProxyPass
mapping comes last in the config, it should work as expected. Instead, with
Apache2.4.27, I see everything being sent to the balancer that I've mapped
"/" to. The ProxyPass directives are inside Location directives but they
are in the correct order.

Does having the ProxyPass directives inside Location directives interfere
with the ordering? Is this a known problem? If so, is there a work-around
or recommended way to support a config like this in the latest apache
release.

Thanks,
Vic