httpd-users mailing list archives

From Craig Young <cyo...@tripwire.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29 Released
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:02:41 GMT
I’m not sure if this is what is referred to in the Apache 2.4.29 announcement, but please
note that the Apache Portable Runtime v1.6.3 release resolved memory safety issues I found
in functions used within HTTP server.  This was released in conjunction with 2.4.29.

Using HTTP server linked to prior versions of APR exposes the risks outlined in my email sent
to this list on Monday.

Best Regards,
Craig