httpd-users mailing list archives

From Satish Chhatpar 02 <Chhatp...@cpwplc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to check if my Apache version is vulnerable ?
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2019 10:43:40 GMT
Hi,

Any help is appreciated ?

Is there a way to check if my apache is vulnerable for below 10 ?

HTTP_Apache_SlashSlash
HTTP_DotDot
HTTP_DotDotDot
HTTP_HTML_Tag_Injection
HTTP_PHP_Script_Injection
HTTP_Unknown_Protocol
HTTP_URL_BackslashDotDot
HTTP_XSS_JavaScript_Function_Exec
HTTPS_Apache_ClearText_DoS
SQL_Injection

FYI

running on Linux OS
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.1 (Maipo)

with Apache version
Server version: Apache/2.4.6

and
PHP version  PHP 5.4.16

and
MySQL version
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.47, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

Regards
Satish Chhatpar

::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice from Dixons Carphone plc (registered in England & Wales No.07105905)
of 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS ("Dixons Carphone"). The information contained in this e-mail
and any attachments may be legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return, permanently delete the e-mail and
destroy all hard copies immediately. No warranty is made as to the completeness or accuracy
of the information contained in this e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent
in this e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind any Dixons Carphone group company
(Dixons Carphone Group) unless confirmed by an authorised representative independently of
this e-mail. We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these. E-mails
sent to and from Dixons Carphone Group are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality
control, training purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised
use of our computer systems. The Carphone Warehouse Limited (registered in England & Wales
No.02142673) is a member of the Dixons Carphone Group and is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority.