ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chen, Tim" <Tim.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject Incorrect usage of n+1 fix?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:22:52 GMT
Following the threads on the mailing list archive I tried to use the n+1 fix but I get the
following from my query.
Below is the exception and the related items that I have defined.
It's interesting to note that if I don't try to execute getQuartersForServiceYear then it
works fine (doesn't complain about missing maps etc).

Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no result map named monthMap
in this SqlMap.
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.

  <resultMap id="quarterMap" class="calendarQuarter">
    <result property="quarter" column="quarter"/>
    <result property="name" column="name"/>
    <result property="description" column="description"/>
    <result property="months" resultMap="monthMap"/>
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="monthMap" class="calendarMonth" groupBy="name">
    <result property="name" column="monthName"/>
    <result property="description" column="monthDescription"/>
    <result property="broadcastStartDate" column="broadcastStartDate"/>
    <result property="broadcastEndDate" column="broadcastEndDate"/>
  </resultMap>

  <select id="getQuartersForServiceYear" resultMap="quarterMap">
    select
        distinct $serviceCode$QuarterNumber as quarter,
        $serviceCode$QuarterName as name,
        $serviceCode$QuarterDesc as description,
        $serviceCode$SeasonYear as year,
        $serviceCode$MonthName as monthName,
        $serviceCode$MonthDesc as monthDescription,
        min(broadcastDate) as broadcastStartDate,
        max(broadcastDate) as broadcastEndDate
    from BroadcastDate
    where $serviceCode$SeasonYear = #year#
    and $serviceCode$MonthName is not null