ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Nabours <manabo...@yahoo.com>
Subject XmlSqlMapClientBuilder gone
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:22:18 GMT
Hello,

I updated my iBATIS jars (ibatis-common and
ibatis-sqlmap) to 2.0.9 in Eclipse and was concerned
when a red x appeared in my code.  It also doesn't
show up in the JavaDocs anymore.

I tracked the issue down to the class
XmlSqlMapClientBuilder missing in the new version's
jar files.

I was able to switch over to use the static method
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient to generate my
SqlMapClient in 2.0.9.  Quite an easy change to my
relief.

The use of XmlSqlMapClientBuilder is still shown in
the developer's guide and I just wanted to post this
in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

iBATIS rocks.

Thanks,
Mark