ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Pete Cassin <pete.devn...@gmail.com>
Subject type handlers and dynamic mapped statements
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:46:22 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to create an update query which is both dynamic and
uses type handlers for some of its parameters. Since this is a dynamic
query, I can't use a parameter map.   I saw a thread here which
referred to the syntax for including type handlers in an inline
parameter map as:
FIELD_NAME = #propertyName,typeHandlerCallback=com.test.package.handler.TheTypeHandler#

however, I tried this and it doesn't seem to work. The error I get is
"Unrecognized parameter mapping field: 'typeHandlerCallback'  "

Was this a newer feature of Ibatis that was only added recently? I'm
using 2.0.7. Or is my syntax off? I wasn't sure if the class name
should have quotes around it or not, but I tried both and got the same
error.

thanks,
Pete