ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <kschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ref Cursor
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:07:40 GMT
Larry,

I previously added my setup to the "3rd Party Contributions" Wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/ibatis/3rd_20Party_20Contributions

I'm doing things slightly differently now so I'll update my entry when
I get the chance. I've got a vested interest in having this work so
I'd be happy to help (including code/patches). Are there specific
tasks you had in mind?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kschneider@gmail.com>