ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hugo Palma <hpa...@digitalis.pt>
Subject Re: Can't test DAO
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:09:24 GMT
I'm not sure i explained myself correctly. I think that with some code
i'll explain myself better.
I have this simplified DAO:

public final class SqlMapUserDao extends SqlMapClientDaoSupport
implements UserDao
{
    public User getUser(String username)
   {
      User user =
(User)getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForObject("getUser", username);

      return user;
   }
}

How do i test this without actually accessing the database ?
I'd have to create a mock of the sqlMapClientTemplate property so that i
could make it return what i wanted for the test and not actually access
the database, right ?
But how do i do this if SqlMapClientTemplate is not an interface ?

Thanks
Hugo

--

Hugo Palma