ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Srivastava, Ashish" <Ashish.Srivast...@schwab.com>
Subject one help.
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:16:24 GMT
Hi,

I need one help from you.

I am trying to insert null value for date attribute in one of the table. I
can do this if I execute the insert statement in database directly, but If I
try to do so from java code, I am getting the following error as:

[WARN] RequestProcessor - -Unhandled Exception thrown: class
com.schwab.mftg.mfd

s.dao.DaoException

<Jan 14, 2005 4:05:07 PM PST> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(882686,MFDSW

ebApp,/MFDSWebApp)] Root cause of ServletException

com.schwab.mftg.mfds.dao.DaoException:

--- The error occurred in
com/schwab/mftg/mfds/rcmndlist/persistence/sqlmap/RcmndListUpdate.xml.

--- Check the createRcmndListVersion-InlineParameterMap.

--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'effectiveDate' property.

--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type

        at com.schwab.mftg.mfds.dao.BaseDAO.update(BaseDAO.java:121)

Do you have any idea why we are getting this error.

Thanks,

Ashish.