ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Default CLOB/BLOB Handlers in 2.0.9
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:04:28 GMT
Steve,

I use the 2.0.9 version with Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release
9.2.0.2.0.  I have never tried CLOB's but I use BLOB's all the time and
they are all larger then 4k.

I would suggest not specifying the type and let iBatis figure it out
for you.  I assume that the description field is a java.lang.String.

Nathan