Hi all,

  I have result-maps with more than 50 fields. The big problem is the time of the first access. It may takes 10 to 15 seconds witch is really long to get the result of a query. I know the result-map and query get parsed at the first access.  Is there a way to speed up the process?

I searched the mailing list for performance tips but haven’t found something substantial. I’m pretty sure I’m not the first one facing this problem so I probably not searched at the right place L

Any help will be appreciated

By the way, I’m running 1.X version I haven’t migrate to 2.0 yet.

Thanks!

/David

David Gagnon, M.Sc.A., ing.
dgagnon@accovia.com