ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From KK <kkn...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed...
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:33:32 GMT
I get the following error when I try to build sqlCOnfigmap..does it
look familiar to someone?

com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There was an error while
building the SqlMap instance.
--- The error occurred in the SQL Map Configuration file.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: XML Parser Error.
 Cause: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 3 of 3-byte UTF-8
sequence.
Caused by: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 3 of 3-byte
UTF-8 sequence.
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: XML Parser Error.
 Cause: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 3 of 3-byte UTF-8
sequence.
Caused by: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 3 of 3-byte
UTF-8 sequence.
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.XmlSqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMap(XmlSqlMapClientBuilder.java:203)
        at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.
SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:49)

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
KK