ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Michael Zurke <mis...@zurke.info>
Subject Re: canceling statement?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:41:49 GMT
i think it would make sense if ibatis would support something like
multiple query processing (e.g. a query executed in parallel on
different database clusters. then the abstraction layer should combine
the results. in that case it would be handy to specify a timeout to get
  results back from the most responsive clusters only (-> cancel). but
this is theoretical since ibatis doesn't support such functionality
(right?). but still - if there would be something like SQLMap.cancel()
one could implement the parallel querying quite easy, i guess.

mish