ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <Steven.Ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject session transaction
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:32:37 GMT

does anyone how to use ibatis to have a global transaction for a session. I am not using J2ee
and the database
is mysql 4.1.10. I have had a simple go at starting the transaction at the begining of a gui
session and then not commiting
but the database did not rollback. The jdbc is j-conector 3.1.6

Not done database programming for a few years but i thought that this would have been possible.
i.e to have tranaction within
a transaction.

Does anyone have any ideas.

Steve..