ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PreparedStatementLogProxy log4j output with bind variables
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 19:18:29 GMT
you won't get the parameters inline with the prepared statement. But,
you do get the parameter output when you configure log4j correctly.

log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

Brandon