ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M:M question
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 12:34:20 GMT
It's difficult to answer this question because i don't really know the
larger context. Usually i handle delete checkboxes and updates by
iterating my list of objects returned from the screen. As i iterate
through each object of the list i check to see if it is checked to be
deleted and place it into a delete list. If it is not flagged for a
delete i place it into an update list. Once i am finished iterating
the list i pass the delete list to a delete function and my update
list to an update function. Where you place this functionality in your
architecture is a matter of your own judgment.

Brandon