ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From netSQL <netsqlm...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: Cache Objects
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 17:47:40 GMT
There are other bloated and slow DAO's that do this. This works for
small or simple projects.

iBatiis is fast and simple becuase it caches the results of the querry,
and thus is more scaleable.
If diferent users want same results, it's cached.

It may initialy seem to somoneone w/ out experience that caching each
row is faster or better. It's not. Any SQL engine does that better already.

.V