ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zeltner Martin <martin.zelt...@elca.ch>
Subject java.sql.PreparedStatement or java.sql.Statement used?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 13:22:06 GMT
Hello,

I've tried to find out in which combination a "java.sql.PreparedStatement"
and in which a "java.sql.Statement" is used. Is there a possability to
config each statement? I'd like to realize that I can access a table
dependent of a given parameter. The sql could looks like the following:

select * from ACCOUNT_#category#

Of course, in this case a PreparedStatement will not work.

Does anyone can tell me how I can switch between prepared and not prepared
statements? Is this issue somewhere documented?

Thanks,
Martin