ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nilesh Bhattad" <nil...@outlinesys.com>
Subject RE: MORE ON IBATIS.COM DOMAIN UPDATE...YEP, IT BROKE
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:01:44 GMT
Hi,

--- The DTDs should be resolving from the JAR files by default, so you
shouldn't need to do anything.  Unfortunatley some XML parsers don't use
entity
--- resolvers properly.  Also, your IDE might want to resolve from the
network too.  Good IDEs like IntelliJ IDEA use locally mapped resources
for DTD
--- validation.

My SqlMap XML headers are like -

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"sql-map-2.dtd">

And this requires DTD files to be kept underneath working directory. How
do I make sure that DTDs will be resolved from the iBatis jar files
directly? I tried using

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config
2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

but this doesn't work if the internet connection is down on my machine.
I'd appreciate if someone could help me to setup the iBatis XMLs points
to the DTDs from iBatis jar file.

Thanks
Nilesh