ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I pass custom EntityResolver to SqlMapClientBuilder?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 04:49:36 GMT
You can't pass a custom one yet, but it's a great idea for a new feature.
Add it to JIRA to make sure it's tracked. I have a feeling we'll be gearing
up for another release soon.

That said, we're also going to be making the entity resolver smarter, to
solve some of the current issues with domains and isolated networks.

Clinton