ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brandon Goodin <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI , WebSphere Datasource question
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:25:05 GMT
That is not an option because that is not how JNDI works. Are you
saying that you need to pass a username/password to your datasource
for each individual user or do you simply want to configure it
dynamically for the whole application? If it is the latter then you
are trying to configure your JNDI on the wrong level. iBatis is simply
referencing an already configured JNDI context.

Brandon