ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: invalid column type
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:10:14 GMT

It's explained in the FAQ, have a look at http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/What+causes+an+Invalid+column+type+error+with+Oracle%3F

Regards,
Sven Boden

>I received an Invalid Column Type error when querying an Oracle database.  This issue
is explained for Insert and Update.  Does anyone know what is the reason for insert?  The
environment is Windows2000+JDeveloper.  The message is like this
>Cause:com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: --- The error occurred in oraclemag/view/sql-map.xml.
--- The error occurred while applying a parameter map. --- Check the getEntitlementProfile-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'value' property. --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException:
Invalid column type Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type