ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I guess one can not parameterize the table name
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:45:13 GMT
Just add that attribute to your <select> definition in the XML. There isn't
much else to give you ...
 <select name="someName" other="" attributes="" can="" go="" here=""
remapResults="true">
SQL goes here
</select>
 Of course, order of attributes is not important at all ... this is just a
sample!

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI