--- The DTDs should be resolving from the JAR files by default, so you shouldn't need to do anything. Unfortunatley some XML parsers don't use entity
--- resolvers properly. Also, your IDE might want to resolve from the network too. Good IDEs like IntelliJ IDEA use locally mapped resources for DTD
My SqlMap XML headers are like –
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN" "sql-map-2.dtd">
And this requires DTD files to be kept underneath working directory. How do I make sure that DTDs will be resolved from the iBatis jar files directly? I tried using
<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN" "http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">
but this doesn’t work if the internet connection is down on my machine. I’d appreciate if someone could help me to setup the iBatis XMLs points to the DTDs from iBatis jar file.
From: Clinton Begin [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: MORE ON IBATIS.COM DOMAIN UPDATE...YEP, IT BROKE
My worst fears have come true, and I managed to screw up the DNS configuration. Yay. :-)
My suggestion is that you turn this obstacle into an "opportunity" to update all of your SQL Map XML files to validate against: ibatis.apache.org which will continue to be the new host for the ibatis DTDs and website resources.
For your convenience, here are the XML headers for the various file types:
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"
Sorry for the troublesome start to your week.