Hi Bharat,

First, please note the new mailing list address.

To answer your question, JPetStore uses the iBATIS DAO framework, which demarcates transactions automatically at the method level, or by calling the start/commit/end methods against the DAO transaction manager.  So in this case, these three updates were paret of the same transaction.

Cheers,
Clinton