Yes.

As long as the order that the files are added to the sql map is correct (this order issue is considered a bug, and is being worked on).

Could you send future questions to user-java@ibatis.apache.org, please? I do not mind answering them, it is just that if they get answered on the list, they get archived so others benefit from the answers as well.

Larry