ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS 2.1.5 is out (despite the website)
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:36:57 GMT
Abdullah,

I'm still not sure why we'd ever support RowSets. The whole point of iBATIS
is to move data between the database and objects. If you're using a RowSet,
you don't have any objects to map to, so what would be the advantage? I
suppose iBATIS still has a simpler API, is that enough to make RowSet
support worthwhile?

Cheers,
Clinton