ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: petstore BeanAction
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:55:57 GMT
No way, BeanAction is awesome. It *IS* plain old struts, with a good design
pattern placed in front of it.

There's no concern about ThreadLocal. It's the fastest way to manage
concurrent state.

For the most part that comment is there because it's certainly not
"production code", but it's as good as anything anyone would write I
suppose.

Just my $0.02

Clinton