ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Greg Day" <Greg....@tec.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Slow ibatis query
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:17:23 GMT
Thanks for that.
I have already done that, this is why I am so confused. The queries are exactly the same...
I can cut out of the p6spy log, and run in through jdbc and its fine... the only difference
as far as I can see is that one runs through ibatis, the other through jdbc.

it is very very bizarre. My other test was to get the datasource from the sqlmap, get a new
connection from the datasource and use that connection for the jdbc query. Result = fast query.
Then, set user connection on ibatis, using the same connection. Result = slow query.

Im very confused.

Thanks
Greg