ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Greg Day" <Greg....@tec.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Slow ibatis query
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 04:23:38 GMT
Im not exactly sure what you mean here. The sqlMapConfig is as follows:

<sqlMapConfig>
    <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true" enhancementEnabled="true" lazyLoadingEnabled="true"
errorTracingEnabled="false" maxRequests="32" maxSessions="10" maxTransactions="5" useStatementNamespaces="false"/>
    <transactionManager type="EXTERNAL">
        <property name="SetAutoCommitAllowed" value="false"/>
        <dataSource type="JNDI">
            <property name="DataSource" value="java:/jdbc/basil"/>
        </dataSource>
    </transactionManager>

I must admit, i havent played with this much, but Ibatis has been working fine until this
point.

This is very bizarre, if anyone has any ideas, let me know! Otherwise I will have to stick
in a jdbc hack to get round the problem...

cheers
Greg