ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Akins, Greg" <gak...@amervideo.com>
Subject RE: How to connect to database using JNDI
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:52:44 GMT
Does this work?

<transactionManager type="JDBC" >
<dataSource type="JNDI">
	<property name="DBJndiContext"
value="java:comp/env/jdbc/oracle"/>
</dataSource>
</transactionManager>

-----Original Message-----
From: amit.rogye@tcs.com [mailto:amit.rogye@tcs.com]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 10:47 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: How to connect to database using JNDI

Hi all,
I'm trying to use ibatis along with Oracle 9i for a web application.
I've created connection pool named 'cpPMR' and data source
'dataSourcePMR' with jndi name 'jndiPMR'.
Can some body tell me how can i connect to database using jndi name in a
servlet. what will be my 'sql-map-config.xml'. code snippet will be
really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Amit Rogye
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message
and any attachments. Thank you